Delivery and Carriage
Single Vision Glasses and Sunglasses:
Glasses or sunglasses with the original lenses or with a single vision (distance or reading) prescription are usually dispatched within 7-10 days. Complex prescriptions, coatings and tints may occasionally increase the delivery time.
Varifocal Glasses and Sunglasses:
Varifocal glasses and sunglasses are normally dispatched within 10-14 days once your prescription has been verified. If any additional measurements are required to ensure your varifocals are correctly positioned, we will contact you.
You are able to place orders for frames currently on backorder. We aim to dispatch pre-order frames within 3-4 weeks.
- We will make all reasonable endeavours to ensure your Goods are dispatched to you as quickly as possible after placing your order.
- You will be notified by email and or text at the time your Goods are dispatched.
- Delivery of the Goods will be made to the address provided by you at the time you placed your Order.
- If your Goods are not delivered safely within a reasonable number of days of you receiving notification of dispatch, you should contact us.
- Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
- In some delivery countries there may be rules imposed locally that will charge import VAT and duties to the purchaser. We do not pay these costs and are unable to provide any refunds for such costs.
- We cannot be held responsible for delivery errors due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the details you have supplied, nor for any damages or delays by any delivery service arranged by you.
We offer the following delivery services:
Postage & Packing – £5.95
Once dispatched, tracked next day delivery.
International (Europe) Tracked Delivery – £14.95
Once dispatched, tracked delivery to most European countries in 5-7 working days.